|Congratulations! You are a HomeTrend Influential (or HIPster)!
You are one of those people who set the trends, are the first to
buy new products, and are often asked for advice and opinion by
family and friends. Research has shown that less than 5% of the
U.S. adult population qualifies as a HomeTrend Influential and you
are one of them!
Here is what makes you a HIPster:
• You've done at least three of the following activities in the
past year: written or called any politician at the state, local,
or national level; attended a political rally, speech, or organized
protest of any kind; attended a public meeting on town or school
affairs; held or run for political office; served on a committee
for some local organization; served as an officer for some club
or organization; written a letter to the editor of a newspaper
or magazine or called a live radio or TV show to express an opinion;
signed a petition; worked for a political candidate; made a speech;
written an article for a newspaper or magazine; or been an active
member of any group that tries to influence public policy or government
• You're a home owner
• You have painted a room, re-arranged one or more rooms, and/or
redecorated one or more rooms of their home within the past year
• You use a PC for e-mail/networking
• You have recommended a new food, household cleaning, laundry,
or housewares products to someone else in the past year
• You're willing to try new food, household cleaning, laundry,
or housewares products that they see advertised or in a store
You strongly agree with at least three of the following statements:
- I like my home to look up-to-date.
- I consider myself to be somewhat of a trend-setter.
- I like to keep my finger on the pulse of what is new for the home.
- I enjoy talking with my family, friends, and/or co-workers about what's new
for the home.
- My friends and family seek my opinion on new products that they may be thinking
about buying for their homes.
- My friends and family seek my advice about home decorating.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE BULLETIN BOARD DISCUSSION